After more than a Decade being active in shipping business,
Dolphin Shipping decided to enter Offshore & Diving and Salvage field as well as
its long time Service in Shipping.
The offshore activity in our region has been started in 1998 by Iranian governmental
companies. There was a need to have an Iranian civilian offshore company to support the
government offshore companies, and to act as their sub-subcontractor in their offshore
In order to be fully active in this new field, Dolphin Shipping has signed Joint
Venture agreements with many Iranian and foreign offshore related &
diving and salvage companies and some freelance expatriates, who had experience in offshore projects.
Now we proudly can say we are engaged in offshore activity as well as pure shipping,
and able to do A to Z in offshore Projects by our experts and others mostly Iranian and
some Foreign Offshore Expatriates and Engineering and diving and positioning Companies.
We are now capable to do:
- Installation engineering, to make sure the designed structure can be safely
installed with proper equipment under environmental and weather and waves conditions,
enabling marine warranty surveyor to approve installation operation based on sound
- Forwarding & agency of offshore facilities like transportation vessel / barge selection,
heavy lift offshore crane barge, heavy lift onshore crane, multi wheel transporter,
tug and push/pull jacking system, etc.
- Construction consultancy & project management, not limited to, fabrication/construction,
concept design, consultancy & supervision of fabrication operation, block division design,
dimension control, on ground mating design, commissioning, project management,
quality/safety management and HSE management.
- Business development, consisting of project management, detail design and engineering,
fabrication/construction consultancy and supervision, onshore/offshore commissioning,
load out and transportation and modification.
- Design engineering, including heavy weighed block lifting/erection analysis and design,
fabrication/construction engineering, ground mating engineering of hull type structure,
load out design and engineering, float on/off engineering, transportation engineering,
installation engineering, 3D-modeling of structure and piping.
- Project management with qualified discipline engineer to the scope of concept study
and engineering of offshore structure, detail engineering, construction design, design
optimization for the perfect and satisfactory completion of specific requirement, up
to date Softwares like STRUCAD SESAM ,ANSYS ,NASTRAN and PATRAN, shop drawing production
tools like AUTOCAD, MICROSTATION, PDMS 11.3 and PDS 6.4.
- Project management services also shall be developed as, project management,
construction concept design, construction engineering, construction consulting and
supervising, mechanical completion and commissioning of consultancy, design, selection
and forwarding of offshore facilities.
- Diving and salvage operation using surface air supplied
diving for up to 50 meters
according to IMCA , NORSOK and other internationally accepted safety regulations, also
mixed gas and saturation diving for above 50 meters, to repair pipe line, assist jacket
installations, free span corrections using grout bags or by ROV, crossings, rock dumping,
hydro testing - pressurizing - cleaning and drying pipelines, leak detection on pipe
line and repair, PLEM/SPM installation/orientation/leveling and connection of its
submersible and floating hoses and spool piece connection, cathodic protection,
corrosion control and inspection, video taping of offshore underwater structures and
pipe lines or SPM and PLEM by divers or ROV, assistance during shore pulling, daily
stinger checks on pipe layers, metrology and assistance during Spool Piece Fabrication
and installation of spool piece between lay down head and jacket risers.
Marine emergency response and salvage of distressed vessels.
- Pollution prevention and anti-pollution operations.
- Wreck removal.
- Underwater bunker and cargo removal.
- Casualty towage.
- Inspection of damaged or sunken vessels and preparing report.
- QA/QC and HSE.
- Technical assistance to refineries and factories, using CONDITION MONITORING systems.
- Positioning, soil data gathering, jacket leveling, pre and post lay/installation
surveys using the most accurate positioning systems.
- DT, NDT, XRAY tests on offshore structures.
- Sand blasting, painting, corrosion protection coating of offshore structures.
- Coated pipes transportation from coating yard to offshore.
- Offshore vessels chartering.
- Offshore project and expert marine crew recruitments.
|© 2006 Dolphin Co. All rights reserved.